[Cuis] Cuis logo?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 15:14:54 CST 2013

2013/1/19 Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com>

> I tried my hand at this awhile back, but it was rather a challenge, as I
> have never seen a yellow toothed cavy in person, and I wasn't happy with
> anything I came up with. It's something we should do. We should probably be
> very careful about it, as it's a decision which can be difficult to reverse.

Hi Casey:

Most of the pics I saw here are not of the Cuis from Argentina.

The real Cuis here is a rodent of grey color, as the followings:

http://naturalezayculturaargentina.blogspot.com.ar/2011/10/el-cuis-grande.html
http://www.reservacostanera.com.ar/la-fauna/otros-vertebrados/cuis-grande-cavia-aperea/

Just my two cents about the "Argentinian Cuis"

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino