[Cuis] [Pharo-project] Slides for a talk on "Why I Still Use Smalltalk" for comments

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Thu Jan 17 14:59:32 CST 2013

Hi there Hannes (Grüss Gott!),

I just updated the PDF file on-line with the final version of the slides.

	http://HeavenEverywhere.com/STP_ST80_Talk_Slides.pdf

There'll be a video of the presentation in a few days.

My recent work has been using the Siren framework for building music databases for search engines and similarity matching.

Here's the software

	http://FASTLabInc.com/Siren

Here's a recent picture of a music analysis and feature vector manager

	http://FASTLabInc.com/Siren/SirenMAK.jpg

Here's a brand-new picture of an iTunes database clean-up expert system

	http://FASTLabInc.com/Siren/Siren_iTunes.jpg

Here's the trailer of my recent film,

	http://HeavenEverywhere.com/Secrets

and a sampler of older pieces made with Smalltalk,

	http://HeavenEverywhere.com/RitualAndMemory/Tour

stp

--

Stephen Travis Pope   Santa Barbara, California, USA    http://HeavenEverywhere.com