[Cuis] Morphic drag and drop

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:43:14 CST 2013

Correction: I did the test of the previous email in an 4.1-1561 image.

When doing the same thing 4.1-1572 the EllipseMorph sticks and I can
move the PasteUpMorph around.

However there is still another error:

Clicking on the PasteUpMorph brings up several Debugger windows and
the image freezes.

See screen shot.

--Hannes