[Cuis] Determining dialect programmatically

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:52:25 CST 2013

Thank you  David, for the reference to the main repository of OSProcess,
http://www.squeaksource.com/OSProcess/

The 13 compatibility methods on the class side of OSProcess will help
us to port other libraries more easily.

A good example of the principle of  'feature detection' as all the
JavaScript libraries do.

Regards
Hannes