[Cuis] [aida] AidaWeb first early filen in Cuis a bit delayed

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:07:44 CST 2013

Hi Janko:

Excellent news!

2013/1/29 Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>:
> Hi guys,
>
> Aida is now ported and works on Cuis! Germán I'm sending you the image
> back privately.

Yes, I received it! And seems to work (I would like to know the
details about how some issues were solved).

> BTW, which version of Aida is this? It seems it is not 6.5-interim?

Yes, I did the initial filein from Aida6.5-interim.2 from the repo
http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Aida/Aida/versions/Aida6.5-interim.2

> Can
> you port now the changes to this latest interim release? Well, this
> practice will be needed to maintain Aida anyway :)

Yes, we should agree a way to stay communicated to add the changes and
new feature that will come to Aida. I can help, but will need a bit of
help (guidance) depending on the changes.

> Best regards
> Janko

Regards.
Germán.