[Cuis] Multilingual applications in Cuis

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jan 29 19:48:05 CST 2013

H. Hirzel wrote:
> Hello Germán and Juan
>
> I would not call the Squeak implementation particularly simple and it
> seems to be incomplete. I think it would be good to have it rewritten
> for Cuis.
>
> --Hannes

If someone is willing to work on this, some suggestions:
- Use the Trie class in Cuis. It is fast, compact and efficient.
- Call Google translate to fill missing entries
- Maybe include some form of punctuation on the quality of the
translation. For instance, an automatic translation should have low
score, and a translation that has been checked by several people should
have a high score.
- Please call my native tongue "Castilian" or "Castellano" and not the
incorrect "Spanish" or "Español".