[Cuis] Loading StyledText using a script

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Jul 27 12:10:43 CDT 2013

Hi Juan,

I succeeded in loading the StyledTextEditor using a FileList. Installation is much easier in Cuis 4.2 thanks to the new Feature feature. Great!

I would like to build a script to load all packages. However, it seems that currently loading packages in subdirectories of the packages folder, e.g. the StyledTextEditor, currently does not work. Should the following work?
(Feature name: #StyledText) require

I believe it would be better if the development image had all packages loaded to make sure everyone develops with all supported packages loaded. I guess this is a problem with the path inst var in Feature, right?

Cheers,
Bernhard