[Cuis] Cuis on Stack VM on Raspberry Pi

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Jul 25 08:20:37 CDT 2013

Hi Casey,

On 7/21/2013 4:55 AM, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> I've got the latest Cuis running on a custom Stack VM courtesy of Tim
> Rowledge. This could come in handy for perf testing. If anyone has any
> bits they'd like me to squeeze through the eye of the needle with this
> thing, let me know, and if I've got the time I will.
>
> Perf is totally acceptable but not great on the device, currently. I'm
> missing the old fast window move option a bit.

Mhh. I see. Unfortunately it was a conflict between simplicity and
consistency (just relying on the hand to grab any Morph, including
windows) and performance on slow machines. Besides, the implementation
was a bit hacky, and not suitable for Morphic 3.

If you really want it, you can grab the code from an older Cuis image,
and build a package...