[Cuis] Syntax error loading OSProcessV4-3-7.sar in Cuis 4.1-1739

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jun 29 16:12:25 CDT 2013

Hi Casey,

Dave has already provided the latest version (thanks Dave!), so this is
just a clarification. Squeak used to #allowBlockArgumentAssignment. But
this doesn't really make much sense. When Eliot did the Closures VM,
image format and VM, he found this and implemented a preference. In
Cuis, I made the preference default to false. But you could change it if
needed. See senders of #allowBlockArgumentAssignment .