[Cuis] [Ann] Styled Text Editor for Cuis 4.1

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 07:51:46 CDT 2013

Bernard, later when you have successfully installed STE in the most
recent minor version of Cuis 4.1, the resulting image would be a good
candidate to put into your own branch of Cuis for people to download.
Unfortunately I had not time yet to look at STE for 4.1 though it is
very useful for me as a starting point for my own development.

--Hannes