[Cuis] [squeak-dev] The Inbox: Installer-Core-fbs.366.mcz

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Mar 25 23:18:17 CDT 2013

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:48:41 +0000
Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:

Frank,

Sorry, I have not been following this discussion and am unsure of the context.

Tests fail for mcz, SSL, GitHub, Cuis-Ropes ??

With respect to the latter, I basically ported most of the Cuis Strings API into Ropes.  I have not looked at Squeak in some time, so can't really comment on code drift.

Cheers,
-KenD
=========

--