[Cuis] Cuis logo?

david tennant cool.origami.1 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 10:28:30 CDT 2013

Hello all
I just joined this mailing list. I am not too new to smalltalk but I am new
to Cuis. I have bin looking around and I have noted that Cuis doesn't have
a logo. So I look and found this topic
http://forum.world.st/Cuis-logo-td4663866.html which is discussing making a
logo for Cuis. I decided to try to make a logo. I am defiantly not a
graphic artist but I love doing it so I wiped this up in a few minus [image:
Inline image 2]
I know that it isn't that good but I can try to make an other one later if
it is wanted. there might already be a logo for Cuis that I am not aware of
so if there is just tell me and then ignore this message :)

Happy coding ;D