[Cuis] New Cuis web page - Re: Cuis logo?

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri May 24 07:52:52 CDT 2013

Thanks David, this looks very nice. In addition, we have Andrea
Austoni's logo (thanks also to Geert for contacting him).

I registered www.cuis-smalltalk.org and
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk . Now we need some volunteers to
prepare a new web page, presenting Cuis more as a community work and not
so much as mine.

Any takers? (Yes, Casey, I'm thinking especially about you).