[Cuis] Porting the Styled Editor

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri May 24 08:02:23 CDT 2013

Hi Sean,

I hope Bernhard can comment on this.

Speaking just for myself, what I can say is that the time I can donate
to open source projects will generally be for Cuis and packages built
for it. I don't think you need to be jealous... Just use it! Cuis is
yours too.

In any case, if there is enough interest, there should be some way to
make a Pharo port happen.