[Cuis] Web server port?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun May 26 18:01:21 CDT 2013

Hi Casey:

Yes, I ported Sport and Swazoo and (with the help of Janko) also Aida.

Also I invested some time with WebClient and Komanche (the last only as a
proof of concept).

Unfortunately I've not free time currently to invest, but you can take the
code from GitHub and read the status searching mails in this list.

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino