[Cuis] Warning: Linux users -- you may not be running the VM you think you are

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 04:45:25 CDT 2013

Hi Ken. Right now I'm moving across town. I won't have network access for a while. I don't have my laptop here right now, and don't have Internet at the new place yet, so I won't be able to look at the code I wrote for awhile.

Since you have a preference here, if you've got the time and are willing, and no one is raising an objection, I'd like to strongly urge you to make the change.

That code doesn't belong to me. It belongs to the community.

Thanks for digging deep,

Casey