[Cuis] Taskbar possibility

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Thu Nov 7 17:58:29 CST 2013

Greetings,

I have been playing with some ideas for the Taskbar and thought you'all might tell me if you think it is worthwhile to continue.

Basically, fileIn the Morphic-Views package, file in the ChangeSet, open a Workspace and
  Taskbar reset.

Open and iconize/collapse some windows.  Try out the updated Taskbar and decide if you like or hate it.

Anyway, let me know what you think about it.

Thanks much,
-KenD
PS: This _is_ prototype code and needs simplification and cleanup -- expect rough edges.