[Cuis] Taskbar integrated

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Nov 12 06:51:46 CST 2013

Hi Folks,

I integrated Ken's great Taskbar enhancements. I believe I fixed the
small glitches you found.

I also did some tweaks to ExtendedClipboard package, that I moved from
STE to main Cuis repo, so people can adopt it easily. Besides the RTF
support, it also adds copying and pasting of graphics between Cuis and
external apps, and even copying and pasting live morphs between Cuis
images. It works on the Mac with the ExtendedClipboardPlugin bundled in
the VM. For Windows we only support reading the clipboard via FFI. For
Linux, I'm not sure, but it should just work (provided the
ExtendedClipboardPlugin is available to the VM).