[Cuis] Fixing the Taskbar

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Nov 2 16:23:06 CDT 2013

Hi Folks,

This thread is great. I've been to the Smalltalks conference in Rosario,
and busy with work and stuff. Apologies for not answering before, and
not helping with ideas right now.

Anyway, please keep thinking, discussing and implenting stuff. Please
don't wait for Morphic 3! It will come out eventually, but don't refrain
to fix and enhance stuff in the mean time. Maybe you don't want to spend
too much time fighting with a limited drawing model... But finding good
ways to interact with stuff on the screen is very important.

WRT ZUIs, don't forget about Prezi, most likely the zui with greatest
impact right now. I dream of being able to build something like Prezi
with live morph and live Smalltalk programming everywhere in Morphic 3 :)

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich