[Cuis] Rosario Conference Query

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 06:36:42 CST 2013

To the extent that we have the hardware technology to build a DynaBook today, I'm totally confident that we're there. On the other hand, there's definitely not a "product" on the market yet which enables the kind of thing we're after yet; they're all mired in bad ideas and DRM. There will be lots of passionate people scrambling to make the real thing happen. Hopefully someone pulls it off soon and finds a willing market.

To the extent that there's an interactive curriculum befitting the original vision, I've got some doubts.

Anyway I'd love it if you could point me at anything, even just a summary, of the Martin McClure talk.

Casey