[Cuis] I want to write a web framework. Which server should I use?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 18:09:36 CDT 2013

Hi!

2013/10/1 Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com>

> Got it; you're going to focus on Aida (good choice, if I was going to port
> a framework, I probably would have gone with that) Swazoo and Sport (for
> Swazoo.)

I had the help of Janko to  have the current version (
https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Smalltalk-Aida) working, was not only my
job :)

> Good to know. Sounds like Swazoo is the server of choice in Cuis right now.

Yes, Swazoo works decently in Cuis 4.2. I need to develop some more things
yet, as the console, OpenShift support, etc....but the "normal" Swazoo is
working.

> I'll bug you later about it off list:)

Sure, not problem, but be patient, I'm not a super expert, only learning :)

> Thanks Germán!

You are welcome!

--
Saludos / Regards,