[Cuis] Pallets

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Sep 17 16:59:30 CDT 2013

Thanks Ken! Cool stuff.

(inline)

On 9/15/2013 12:27 PM, Ken.Dickey wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 21:20:27 -0700
> Casey Ransberger<casey.obrien.r at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Reading your code now, thinking about
>> it. Will write back with any feedback if
>> lightbulbs go off in my head.
> Thanks for thoughtful reading.
>
> The good thing about all of our code is that it is just like a pallet -- anyone pick it up and do something with it.
>
> Thanks again to Juan for showing a simpler way.  From drag-n-drop morph to parts-bin with a single, one line, method.  That is a hard act to follow.
>
> How lean can we be and still have a rich, vibrant enviroment?
>
> That is well worth thinking about.

Indeed. That's an excellent question. And a great guiding principle when
looking for stuff to remove / clean / simplify just for the fun of doing
it, and the joy of getting closer to that ideal.

> Thanks again Juan!
> -KenD

Thank you Ken. The way you use Cuis and share what you do is just great.
It is the kind of thing that makes the effort of publishing it worthwhile.