[Cuis] More...morphic

nacho 0800nacho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:52:47 CDT 2014

Hi!
In trying to understand how morphic is implemented in Cuis, several
questions arise:
1) In Squeak to get the bounds of a morph the bounds and bonds: methods are
used. Searching the Morph class I think I figured out that in Cuis that is
done by morphBoundsInWorld and morphBoundsInWorld: is that correct?
2) When I use a canvas..the drawOn: aCanvas method

aCanvas fillRectangle: ( xxxxx ) color: lightRed

What is supposed to be xxxx? from inspecting the method in the browser it's
a rectangle but if I do:
aCanvas fillRectangle: (RectangleLikeMorph new) color: lightRed
I get an error.
I'm a little puzzled.
Thanks in advance
nacho