[Cuis] Updating existing packages

Ignacio Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:00:36 CDT 2014

Ken,
Thanks for your answer. By "...save package updates to GitHub and load
packages fresh each time.." you mean leaving the Cuis image untouched,
isn'it?
Once the work in a particular package is finished, export the package, pull
it to GitHub and then quit Cuis NOT saving the image?
Thanks in advance
Nacho

*Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA*