[Cuis] More...morphic

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Apr 26 13:55:50 CDT 2014

Hi Folks,

On 4/26/2014 10:09 AM, nacho wrote:
> Ken,
> Thanks for your answer. I will definitely take a look at both
> implementations.
> And Morphic 3 sound terrific.

Thanks!

> The implementation already began? or it's something planned for the future?

I've started working on it in 2006. The samples in the web page were don
with an early prototype.

The main reason for not publishing the code is that the ideas could be
patented by someone else, if not protected in some way. That's why I
wrote
http://www.defensivepublications.org/publications/prefiltering-antialiasing-for-general-vector-graphics
. There are some other details that also need protection, and I'm still
working out details, but the code will be published this year (although
I'm not sure if it will be mature enough to actually replace Morphic 2...)