[Cuis] How layout works in Cuis morphic (Re: More...morphic)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 18:06:36 CDT 2014

Juan,
Yes, the same applies to me. In case you adopt something, e.g. the
LayoutDemos I will delete my repo happily. It is easier for people to
get access to it.

And I suggest that you create a 'doc' or 'notes' subfolder where
people can put in documents. In their fork and then through a pull
request. A separate doc project seems to be too much effort currently
but there still should be an easy way to contribute documentation
pages, notes and code snippets.

..Hannes