[Cuis] Window Manager?! (was Re: Fixing the Taskbar)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 18:26:23 CST 2014

Germán: if you still have the machinery that you used to do this, could you
share it? What you're describing is something I've wanted to try absolutely
forever. I hate the context switch from host to Smalltalk. It seems far
preferable to have the Smalltalk environment host the one application I
don't have a Smalltalk implementation for (read: the web browser.)

With something like this, some care, and probably some optimization, we can
approach something like a CuisOS. Stick a BSD under it. Wouldn't that be
fabulous?