[Cuis] Fixing the Taskbar

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Wed Jan 1 11:02:16 CST 2014

On Wed, 1 Jan 2014 14:58:04 +0000
"H. Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just read the code of your taskbar implementation and re-read your post below.
>
> It is amazing that you managed to implement it in two classes only
> with just 110 lines of code. A good illustration how  to use the
> Morphic implementation of Cuis.

Note that Casey, Juan, and I am sure many others contributed to this code -- and to making it smaller and more concise.

Thanks for the praise, but as with most code this is a group effort.

The great thing about community is that you don't have to do everything yourself.

Standing on the toes of giants,
-KenD