[Cuis] Test Request: Installed Packages Browser update proposal

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 07:36:58 CST 2014

Hi Ken:

Nice job! Seems to work ok.

The only limitation that I can appreciate is at the Add Requirement moment,
that you need to have a previously loaded package to set it as a
requirement.

May be is better to permit surf the directories of the cloned repos to
search the needed req, but I know, all is matter of time to develop.

Thanks!

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino