[Cuis] OSProcess status

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Jan 3 18:04:39 CST 2014

Thanks Juan,

Sorry I did not reply earlier, I will try to update this in the next
day or two.

Obviously I have accumulated way to much compatibility cruft in OSProcess
(mainly from the Squeak 3.9 era, as well as subsequent Pharo oddities).
Cuis and Squeak trunk both do the right thing for "Smalltalk platformName".
I'll try to rearrange the OSProcess method so that a specific isCuis test
is not required.

Dave