[Cuis] (FileDirectory default directoryContentsFor: '') is moby confused

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jun 3 07:44:54 CDT 2014

Hi Ken,

On 02/06/2014 12:16 p.m., Ken Dickey wrote:
> Attached is my suggested fix.
>
> -KenD

With your change, in Windows, just opening a FileList meant an infinite
recursion. So I had to take a closer look. I think the root of the
problem is having an instance method in FileDirectory that operates on
_another_ directory. I just removed it. Updates in GitHub, together with
a suggestion from Germán to add back World / Quit, and a fix from Bernhard.