[Cuis] A question on packages

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:56:26 CDT 2014

Hi Hari:

Welcome to Cuis.

About Aida I should say that this version is 6.5 and, as I asked in another
thread, I have not ended the port of 6.6 (And taking in account that there
is not much interest in the community it's highly possible that I stop such
port because myself not need it anymore).

Anyway, you can find here http://www.arduinosoftware.com/cuis/ an Aida 6.5
image working but, of course, is with an old version of Cuis.

HTH.

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino