[Cuis] Core-Packages

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri May 2 01:21:33 CDT 2014

Ken, could you please add a description to the Core-Packages.pck.st
file you propose

'From Cuis 4.2 of 25 July 2013 [latest update: #1978] on 28 April 2014
at 2:23:26.360998 pm'!
'Description Please enter a description for this package'!
!provides: 'Core-Packages' 1 1!
!requires: 'Theme-Themes' 1 1 nil!
!requires: 'Tests' 1 8 nil!
!requires: 'JSON' 1 3 nil!
!requires: 'FFITests' 1 2 nil!
!requires: 'Network-Kernel' 1 1 nil!
!requires: 'Cuis-Base' 42 1960 nil!
!requires: 'Graphics-Files-Additional' 1 1 nil!
!requires: 'SignalProcessing' 1 2 nil!

--Hannes