[Cuis] Wrapper for file access in different Smalltalk dialects

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:19:44 CDT 2014

Thank you for the link to  Masashi Umezawa's presentation.

It is from 2014 and talks about

- the number of classes compared to Squeak and Pharo
- the size of Morphic -- Morph allSelectors size "=> 502"
- something I do not fully get about instance variables
     'bounds owner submorphs fullBounds color extension'
     versus
    'owner submorphs location layoutNeeded layoutSpec properties'
- layoutSpec
- PackageInfo
- version control with git
- Feature require: '<PackageName>'.
- your Unicode package https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Smalltalk-Unicode
- https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-StyledTextEditor
- How to query for other Cuis-Smalltalk repositories
             https://github.com/search?q=cuis-smalltalk

All things which we will include Cuis documentation effort.

--Hannes