[Cuis] Save as... DNU

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 14 09:37:24 CDT 2015

On 14 Apr 2015 at 9:03, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> On 4/12/2015 4:10 PM, Dan Norton wrote:
>     Open a basic morph:
>       x := Morph new openInWorld.
>
>     From the Save options menu, do a:
>       Save as...  <foo>
>
>     Get a DNU.
>
>     If x is deleted, then Save as... completes normally.
>

> I could not reproduce this. Can you give more specific steps to
> reproduce? Also, a copy of the
> stack trace would be helpful.

Reference to "basic morph" was poor. Should be:

In a Workspace do:
  x := Morph new openInWorld.
then, Save as... <foo> and get:

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #extent
BitBltCanvas class(MorphicCanvas class)>>forShadowOver:
Morph>>ownShadowForm
Morph>>morphContainsPoint:
Morph>>fullContainsPoint:
MouseEvent(MorphicEvent)>>dispatchWith:localPosition:
Morph>>dispatchEvent:localPosition:
[] in MouseEvent(MorphicEvent)>>dispatchWith:localPosition:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>submorphsDo:
MouseEvent(MorphicEvent)>>dispatchWith:localPosition:
PasteUpMorph(Morph)>>dispatchEvent:localPosition:
HandMorph>>startMouseDispatch:
MouseEvent>>startDispatchFrom:
HandMorph>>startEventDispatch:
MouseOverHandler>>processMouseOver:
HandMorph>>startMouseDispatch:
MouseButtonEvent(MouseEvent)>>startDispatchFrom:
HandMorph>>startEventDispatch: