[Cuis] Save as... DNU

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 14 14:47:42 CDT 2015

On 14 Apr 2015 at 10:22, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I still can not reproduce the problem. Does it happen on a stock
> image? In
> any case, in today's commit, I removed code for shadows, so for
> sure
> behavior will be different.
>
> In any case, if this happens in an image of yours, and not in a
> stock
> image, you might email me the image privately and I can take a
> look.

Hmmm. I get it consistently on a 2239 stock image right out of the box (zip file downloaded
from GitHub) as well as earlier ones - not my image. Are you doing Save as... ? The blue
morph rectangle is in the upper left or anywhere. Once it's deleted there is no problem.
Running 'Doze 7 on a desktop.

Ran across this doing a save-as with some morphs unintentionally left open.