[Cuis] Suppress Credit

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Apr 18 07:53:02 CDT 2015

I think that is a good idea. Besides, keeping the history of each method
as we do today is not enough. Deleted methods have no history. There's
no link between methods that got keywords/arguments added or removed
(and one is the replacement of the other). There is no history of class
shapes, etc. On top of that, we drop all history at rather arbitrary
points in time (#condenseSources).

Definitively an area where improvements would be welcome!

OTOH, we are kind of following the conventional trend towards using Git
(or similar) for versioning, and version agnostic dev tools. So, there
is a tension there, and I don't see a clear, consistent and simple path.

Folks, please lets discuss this. We need ideas.