[Cuis] 2243: #keepMorphExtent

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Apr 29 08:21:33 CDT 2015

On 4/24/2015 10:31 AM, Ken.Dickey wrote:
> Some Layout oddness..
>
> In a Worpspace
> -----
> lm := LayoutMorph initializedInstance .
> lm addMorph: ImageMorph initializedInstance
>     layoutSpec: LayoutSpec keepMorphExtent.
> lm openInWorld.
> -----
>
> Dragging shows artifacts.
>
> Resize smaller makes morph lose size (does not keep morphExtent)

Please add

ImageMorph >> minimumExtent
     ^image extent

to fix the artifacts (will be in next bunch of updates).

WRT #keepMorphExtent, I enhanced a bit the comment. The idea is to try
not to modify the morph extent, but distribute space amongst other
morphs inside the layout. But, if there's no enough room, try to make it
smaller (if morph allows this, see #minimumExtent, etc).