[Cuis] Font Height Change?

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 30 13:19:38 CDT 2015

Hi All,

The attached can illustrate a change in the spaces between lines of text. How can I find what
is causing this change? Placing a "{...} print" in TextModelMorph>>drawOn: is definitely a bad
idea. To see the spacing change, unzip and file in the attached, open the window with:

	AnagramWindow open.

Click "New", enter a string such as "illicit" and click "More" a few times.

For different window sizes, the spaces between lines becomes smaller. I do adjust the width
of the window to keep the text in columns but I'm trying to find out why the spacing changes.

 - Dan