[Cuis] [Smalltalks 2015] --- Invitation

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Aug 24 08:37:48 CDT 2015

Thanks Andrés,

I'll be there. Maybe I'll submit a talk proposal too.

Folks, what do you think I'd tell about?
- Cuis, introduction for people who don't know much about it, recent
development and community activity, etc.
- Repeat, and add latest details to the talk I already gave about work
at Satellogic.
- Morphic 3. I'd rather not. Maybe a short "show us your project" demo,
given that there are no recent news here.
- anything else?