[Cuis] IPFS on Smalltalk

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Aug 24 08:48:43 CDT 2015

Hi Joe,

Someone saying "awesome!" and "cool!" so many times at his own stuff
makes me a little uncomfortable... But, anyway:

It looks like Dropbox, but peer to peer, right?

The possibility of publishing and sharing stuff without a central
provider is of course desirable.

Before starting to implement bindings and calls to the api... Is that
really needed? It is integrated in the file system, so maybe not.

More interesting than that, what are some apps that could benefit from
it? How would they do that?