[Cuis] Font Height Change?

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 30 18:01:20 CDT 2015

Aha! Game on again. It occurs when the font 'DejaVu Sans Mono' is installed and
AnagramWindow>>cluesFont uses it for the text, but not always. Otherwise, it does not occur
when the font is 'DejaVu' which is the default.

Resizing the window reverses the close spacing. A couple more clicks of "More" can cause it
to recur.