[Cuis] Unknown File Dialogue

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:24:16 CST 2015

I'd like the FileNotFoundException>>#defaultAction to open a debugger. Same
with NotYetImplemented.

Maybe it could be a preference, like non-programmer user mode, where the
exceptions default actions try to guess what went wrong, or ask the user
for some interaction, but the default programmer mode should open a
debugger. What do other Smalltalks do?