[Cuis] Swazoo web server ready for Cuis 4.2

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:08:15 CST 2015

On Sat, 2015-12-12 at 19:17 -0500, Phil (list) wrote:
> Germán,
>
> I'm trying to install your Swazoo port and running into a bit of a
> snag
> with its dependencies: when I attempt to install Cuis-Network-
> Protocols, I'm getting an MNU: Undefined Object>>registerClient: so I
> thought I'd ask before digging further...
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

I couldn't help myself and had to press on... a few other things
encountered:

- FileDirectory dependency in Cuis-CompatibilityWithOtherSmalltalks
- Package dependencies for things like UUID point to your original
Cuis-Network-* ports rather than the now-core Cuis packages
- Reference to several undefined classes and methods in Aida

(At this point I have to commend you on the impressive job on porting
all this material!)

I'd be happy to take a shot at fixing some of this but wasn't sure if
you have any uncommitted changes on your end...

Thanks,
Phil