[Cuis] Cuis List

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Dec 15 10:35:07 CST 2015

Hi Folks,

The Cuis mail list is working normally. It seems that Nabble is broken. It
is not needed to use Nabble, and given that I have no control over it, and
I didn't choose it, I suggest not using it.

I just opened a Nabble account just to send a note via nabble so people
not getting mail from the mail list will get it anyway. I'm pasting it
here:

at the list can be seen at
http://jvuletich.org/pipermail/cuis_jvuletich.org/2015-December/date.html
. The messages from the last days are not reflected at Nabble (at
http://forum.world.st/Cuis-Smalltalk-f4632260.html ). Besides, at nabble
there is a spam message from Dec 12 that is not from the Cuis mail list.

I have no control over Nabble, and never chose it as a service provider
for Cuis.

If you are not happy with Nabble, please consider subscribing directly to
http://jvuletich.org/mailman/listinfo/cuis_jvuletich.org with your email.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich