[Cuis] Status of continuous integration testing // release numbers to refer to?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:22:43 CDT 2015

On 7/7/15, Phil (list) <pbpublist at gmail.com> wrote:

> The documentation of course is related to the issue of having release
> version numbers you can refer to.

Ah, now I understand why you're asking for version #'s/tags/something.
..

>> Ideally we have release notes from time to time which list the changes
>> and test reports which packages work with which release.
>>

> The reporting part sounds like Continuous Integration testing to me...

Hello Juan

You recently had a note to the ML that you are doing integration
testing before each of your releases which are announced on the
mailing list with an 'update' mail.

I understand that you are loading all packages in

https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/tree/master/Packages

and run the tests there in addition to the tests built into Cuis core.

Is this so?

Do you produce a log file of the results which might be archived as
well in the repository?

Kind regards

Hannes