[Cuis] Display units and UI widgets in Morphic 3

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:30:43 CDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-07-01 at 22:02 -0400, Phil (list) wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-07-01 at 21:51 -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> >
> > > (I did take a quick peek at the Morphic 3 package but didn't find
> > > answers as it looks like you're still working out the lower level
> > > details)
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Phil
> >
> > Well, but that experimental code already can draw essentially any Cuis
> > morphic World. It is just some lower level details what is missing to
> > make it the main graphics engine for Cuis.
> >

> Hmm... then I need to take another look.  I probably wasn't loading
> and/or initializing things correctly.

Ahh... I see my mistake (duh!):  I was trying to load Morphic 3 into the
latest image rather than using your experimental image.  One minor
issue: that image is expecting to find the example SVG files in
svgSamples but the directory is now called SVGSamples.  (Easily
addressed with a symlink so I could run the demo render.)  It looks
very, very nice!