[Cuis] Package wants to require minimum revision on base

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:04:05 CDT 2015

On 7/5/15, Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> wrote:
> Hi Hannes,
>
> Sure, let's discuss this. What do other people maintaining external
> packages think? This is for you...

Thank you. I think the issue is that the 50 or so commits in the first
six months of this year needed to be grouped into larger chunks,
called minor released.

I understand that in github a release is just a tab on a particular
commit, i.e. they may be still be added.

And the most straightforward thing is to continue numbering with where
you left off before moving to github.

It should be easy for people to check out a particular release of the past.

This in particular as many months might pass between work on Cuis for
a particular project.