[Cuis] #browseVersions Key not Found

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jul 11 11:11:04 CDT 2015

On 7/8/2015 8:44 PM, Dan Norton wrote:
> > From a browser, the versions button works as it should.
>
> However, from a ProtocolBrowser, if the message is from a superclass a "key not found"
> error occurs.
>
> Versions of messages belonging to the class being "protocol browsed" are listed as they
> should be.
>
>   - Dan

Oh! Thanks for the report.

This turned out to be a little pandora box. Lots of broken code, unused
/ incosistent ivars, and the like in ProtocolBrowser and
TimeProfileBrowser. Setting all this straight is taking a little bit
longer than expected. But I hope to do a commit with these tools working
substantially better this weekend. I'm also removing quite a bit of code...