[Cuis] Fixed-Width Font

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jul 11 11:40:28 CDT 2015

Hi Folks,

It is not too hard to build new StrikeFonts. You need to build, by hand,
files like the ones in here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13285702/BitmapDejaVuAllSizes.zip
and learn a bit about stuff like #installDejaVu2 . Maybe it was with
this method and the files in this zip that built the existing instances
of StrikeFont. Not sure.

I think DejaVu Sans Mono would be a great addition, and would look well
to the existing DejaVu Sans.

In any case, don't be afraid, and play with the stuff. It is there so
you can do it.

BTW, yesterday I learnt about https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode . I
think it is wonderful. We can't just adopt it, as we don't have
ligatures. But maybe some time, Morphic 3 could be made to use it.

Cheers,
Juan vuletich